For those waiting for our free UDID activation, we regret to say that the promotion has ended but we have found a way from the blogosphere on how to upgrade your iPad and iPod running iOS5 without activation ( we got the method from a reputable source at Redmondpie.com however we haven’t tried it ourselves and assume no responsibility for any loss)
The method is fairly simple
- Update your iPhone with iOS5 ( try Google and Torrents for sources )
- Unplug your device from the computer
- Put your phone in DFU by holding the Home and Power Buttons for 10 seconds and than releasing the Power Button while holding the Home button only the phone enters DFU mode i.e iTunes logo and a wire
- Shutdown the phone by holding the Power and Home Buttons again and plug it into the computer
- As the device turns on and you see iPod or iPad written on it Press the power button to lock the device and turn it on again, this time you will see the Bubbles wallpaper
- Press the Home button 3 times to turn on the Voice Over feature and click on time on the upper right hand corner.
- As the device is saying the time, do a three finger slide down from the top ( status bar) to bring down the notifications and tap the Weather Widget and press the Home Button .
- Your device now is fully accessible
We repeat that we haven’t tried this procedure ourselves so do it at your own risk beside iOS5 beta is expected to be release next week which may or may not work with this method while the current beta will expire on 4th August and there is no truning back to iOS 4.x.x once you got iOS5 on your iOS device.
UPDATE : As informed on out FaceBook page , this procedure may not work on iPad , please proceed at your own risk