With the launch of Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8 devices , they were quick in releasing an update for Microsoft Windows Phone Connecter for OSX , probably anticipating a shift of a regular OSX user from iPhone to Windows Phone.
The update to version 3.0 features
- Support for Windows Phone 8 Devices
- Drag and Drop between Windows Phone 8 devices and Mac Desktop
- Drag and Drop files from Finder to Windows Phone 8 devices
- Support for iPhone 9.3.2 and Aperture 3.3.2
- Support for battery charge state (WP8 only)
- Enhanced Capability support for Ringtone Files ( WP8 only)
- Support For Retina Display Macs.
So do you think this quick move is an anticipation that iPhone user will shift to Windows Phone 8 or just a quick enhancement they want to give to their Windows Phone users using OSX, do let us know in comments.