Today Nokia updated their Nokia Store Client ( already in Beta ) to version 3.20.044.
The last update was made on 6th November 2011 , this time the update brings much enhanced features beside bug fixes like
- Support for Arabic , Hebrew and Kazakh Languages.
- Support for Nokia E6 and other devices with VGA Resolution
- Split Screen View text entry through improved Virtual Keyboard.
- Spelling Correction and Alternative Results
- Using WAP Direct method for Operator Billing via WiFi Connection
To make things simpler for new users, Nokia , starting 16th Dec 2011, will remove the requirement of a Nokia Account to download up to 10 Free applications, a must have for new users who want to enjoy their app now then to register and wait .
The Nokia Store QML Client is available from Nokia Beta Labs for free ( Registration Required) and is meant for both Symbian Belle and Symbian Anna devices.