After the Unboxing , Look Around and Size Comparison of Samsung Galaxy note with other devices , the next thing in our agenda was to root the device.
The prerequisites for the root are
- Instal Samsung Kies for Drivers
- Enable Installation from Unknown sources ( found at Menu / Settings / Application )
- Enable USB Debugging ( found at Menu / Settings / Applications / Developments )
- Increase Time Out to 10 min ( maximum allowed)
Now connect Samsung Note via USB to your PC
Extract the downloaded file ( In prefer on desktop for easy access) and run Runme.bat ( a treat for those who are used to MS DOS )
now wait , on the terminal you will be seeing messages like
- pushing ZergRush
- Correcting Permissions
- Sleeping a bit
- Sending 149 Zerglings
- Zerglings caused Crash etc
Don’t worry it’s all part of the process, the Root process can take anywhere from 1 min to 5 min so patience is required , once the device is Rooted it will reboot itself and you will get SuperUser Access , for those looking for CWM , can download it from Android Market .
If you face any problems do feel free to leave us a comment